Friday, October 1, 2010

Labor Day Picnic with the Gang.

I know I'm super late posting this.. decided to just wait a full months time later.

Unkommon Kolor Picnic = an abundance of P&J'S, juice to booze, and tons of laughs. An excellent idea from Blue the Great. The only thing that would have made this picnic more official was for us to throw our iphones/ipads in the pond and grab a football/kite .. 1 huge large red/black or white plaid blanket.. and a community of Ants to come sneak our lunch away when we weren't looking. We did have Ants though.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CROTCH SHOT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blue said she had Lykke Li hair.. hilarious!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Straight Dr.Pepper advertisement.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my eyes were closed ha.. fatpic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
arguing probably
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
story time. forgot was I was talking about. Look at Sam's ankle though lol. looks funny..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Skipping rocks. very difficult; should be a sport.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was funny too. The two Ice Cream Men were like speed-walking from different sides of the park trying to get to us first.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Haven't had this sorta Popsicles since my parents were together.. in my first neighborhood. T'was nice. Not as good as I remembered though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
:O
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
we even went through and described what we thought the clouds looked like. Actually pay attention to the cloud Blue's pointing at. It'll come up later at the end.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm adding this picture to one of my favorites I've ever taken. I'm going to say this is without editing (idk if Jeremy did) because I remember adjusting the lighting and being so satisfied after I took it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
weird girl to the left
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
either before or after the conversation got heated lol.. nigga, fuck Jeremy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and finally, the clouds I said to remember. not like you care; you had to be there, I suppose.. but they moved over us, over the hill and formed into this radiant masterpiece. This picture also wasn't edited like this, this is exactly what it looked like.
-Wonderful way to end the picnic.


No comments:

Post a Comment