Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shit is crazy... I really feel like the economic problems are affecting my level of employment-me now, because I cannot get a job to save my life. I know how to get hired. I know all the right perks and hand to shakes. If I apply, I AM hired. Since I was 16, that's how it went. It's also crazy cause to think of my hustle then compared to the hole I'm in now. I had FOUR jobs.. two during the school year and I picked up two more when summer got out. I was on my fucking checks. Now, I'm pulling on my Mom's leg for gas money, it's ridiculous. Motherfuckers areNOT calling me back!



Ironic to Hell... I applied at the DSW near my school.. they were actually hiring and not just accepting applications too. I'm really thinking I have a shot at this, but then again I always do.

My friend quit her job at Off-Broadway (another shoe department store) and the following night-puts in an application there too. Push me off the bench; well shit, she has more experience than me.

Saturday, she calls me to see if I also got an Interview? No.
Today she says she got the job.


LIFE AS I KNOW IT


..

No comments:

Post a Comment