Friday, October 22, 2010

I hope Khelsea doesn't get mad at me for posting this lol.. People don't know her to be this vulgar. She was kidding, guysz.

Anywho.. All my friends come across handsome eligible bachelors ALL the time and never do I ever get the possibility.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can always depend on Khelsea. Why did I get an unfamiliar phone call later that afternoon from "Chris..with dreds.. whom I met two months earlier when Jasmine and Khelsea came to visit". I was so confused, so he decided to send me a picture of himself.
At first I felt really bad because for the life of me, I didn't remember meeting this guy.. and then I realized it's because I never fuckin' met this guy! haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The fuck is this 'Thunder Down Under' picture he sent me. I caught on to what was up and immediately called Khelsea/Jasmine. Motherfuckers tried to set me up thru their self-established dating service, apparently.
LOL
This guy was super game for talking to me, too. I just never responded lol..
Between last night and this morning, I've got like 7 missed calls from this dude.

Niggas is trippin'


..

No comments:

Post a Comment