Friday, October 22, 2010


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Khelsea said she can't even see me getting a tattoo anymore. That it's not even a figment of her imagination. I don't know why, but I feel really disrespected. lol.

I'm bout to go get tatted. Lies. Too scared of regret...I can't imagine anything on my body permanently.. these piercings are removable. But listen here, once I come to the conclusion of what I want.. I'm going to wait 6 months to a year... and then? You bet your sweetass I'll have some ink on me.



Honestly though, with all they hype of getting tatted. . A markless body is more appreciated. or not that many tattoos. That's how I feel for my boysz, at least.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment