Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Big Sean show/story whatever.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Innocent Alan
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Angel and Big Sean with the Ambush joints. Showoffs =/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shows starting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mickey Factsz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'Big Sean I see ya'
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Moments to Remember, mm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally Famous 3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Big Sean story:

So long story short. After the show, we're all collected at this table dropping off a few gifts and what not. Sam asks to get her Mixtape signed. Calling out for a writing utensil, someone throws Big Sean a marker.. resulting in a failed catch attempt. Fumble.
...Not thinking much of his fame, I jokingly said

"Looks like someone didn't play sports in High school." ..Haaaa. knudge knudge.
I cracked an innocent smirk at him..

He paused-blank stare. The fucking DJ scratched and cut the music.. I looked left and everyone(fans/management) has this Did this bitch just look on their face.
It was like I cursed out the Pope.
Seemed like the goddamn world froze; longest two seconds ever...
Finally he resumed without the slightest hint of humor, fully explaining himself
"Nah, I was actually really good at sports, I played.. I just didn't see it, it's dark..."
and so forth.
I guess you had to be there. It was probably one of the funniest non-laugh out loud moments of my life.



btw. Not a story worth telling but I pull rappers now; it's what I do ..lol
God Forbid I be his Dallas bop; fuck that. Not talkin' bout Big Sean, neither.

3 comments:

  1. omggggg i laughed soooooo fuckin hard at this shit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. good, I didn't know if I had enough imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pissed myself laughing! This shit is maaaad funny!

    XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete