Sunday, October 17, 2010

Okay.. Keshas kinda cool.




Ke$ha:It was like OFF the airplane.. move in with this dude..
You're not my dad?... I'm gonna go. . .
and like. Where do I go? A car
#KanyeShrugg
Have you found your dad?
No.
Do you want to?
No.
~
(Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy)
Okay, well. One morning I woke up kinda um, feeling like a pimp. Cause I was um, well I woke up surrounded by a bunch of babes. It was kinda like BabeFest '09-in my bed. And um, cause I really don't like to sleep alone-but in like a totally slumber party kinda way. So they crashed with me cause I'm pretty sure my house was haunted.. so I was terrified. So they all crashed cause I didn't have Nightmares when my friends would crash.
So you'd call them and just be like, hey come be my security blanket; lets watch a movie together and lets fall alseep
Yes. After a pillow fight, obviously. So I woke up in the morning --some of my friends are models and musicians, and obscenely good looking. and I felt like the luckiest chick in the planet.
And are any of these your partners?
No! Just babe friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment