Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Washington D.C. Day 3 -Last Night There

Do you know what I can't think of? A better way to end my trip. Nevermind the time, we journey'd to this 24 hour diner that looked more like a house in the wee hours in the morning. Originally, it looked sketch; it housed about 12 people, max I feel like--not to mention the employees as pictured.. But between the company I was keeping and the lovable owner of the spot, I had a lot of reasons to smile. Plus the food was delicious! Plus my oldin' Bleek and I got to kick it. Everything was just right. Get this though, Jayde is so fucking based, the owner man gave her a free fucking steak--she didn't even ask for it. What's really going on. After I gave dude a jokingly hard-time, he gave me his number and told me the next time I'm in town, the meals on the House. DMV showing too much love.

Photobucket Photobucket' Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Diner employees looked super sketch. whatever though Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My hair looks terrible but I'll take the L since this is a rare cute shot of everyone. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment