Sunday, November 11, 2012

Washington D.C. Day 2: Howard's Homecoming-part 2

My favorite part of this night was watching it completely unfold to shit before my eyes. So continued from the last post, we took a break from the cold winds and cluster fuck of awesome people and hit potbelly's-convenitently across the street. Little snacky snack and gave our feet a break before we he the streets again. Being Homecoming weekend and that making a valid excuse to be not sober 24/7, we checked back in at Jayde/Mandi's for more liquor and an outfit change. There was a party starting at fucking 7pm. By 9:30 it was absolutely jumping with hype circles forming and countertop twerking. Special compliments to Tia and Jayde for making sure I reached my altitude. Then everything got real Usher's Climaxy. Chauncey, the future great husband whom me and Jayde both have went to school with, kind of fucking invited his two wrong shaped puzzle piece friends into the picture.

Photobucket Photobucket Real life picture of someone tired of fucking working, or maybe just tired of Mandi. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Homie had a few extra... a little nap never hurt anyone. But then his friend's started accumulating trash in his hands. funny. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket mountain of people Photobucket Photobucket diggin in my nose, or what Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is around the time everything went to shit and coincidentally, when my phone died. The first dude was pretty cool and presented himself well, but out of nowhere got extremely aggressive and ignorant; so much so, Jayde wanted to leave the party. This motherfucker comes out of his nice button and is strolling around the party in his ribbed hanes tank looking like an actual "wife beater". At one point, I stepped outside briefly. I remember seeing this nice gentleman with a well-kept hair cut and a fancy cardigan walk up and introduce himself to our potential wife beater, starting his conversation with What's up man, I see you're having a good time.. I saw this and turned around thinking how fucking lovable everyone at Howard is. By the time I hit another 180, I saw this same gentleman backing up, pointing and confused and our wife beater fucking punching his fist into his hand saying something along the lines of, I bet he won't fight me though. He was making a fucking scene talking about 'how we don't do that in Texas'. Me being a little faded, I stood there in awe-literally with my mouth open "wait-what" style. Jayde threw a hand around me motioning to walk away so fucking embarrassed we came with this dude. After we leave and hear a little bit more of the story, wife-beater man walks out the party and openly hits on this girl saying "you fine" or something and keeps on walking. Because this girl probably has respect for herself, her date (the gentlemen in the fancy cardigan) walks up and introduces himself. No beef, just so he would simply acknowledge his presence saying something to his girl. This fucking idiot we're with is yapping about how we don't play that friendly shit in Texas. I most definitely argued with him about that.
We didn't go back to that live ass party that night. Instead, we drove around stacked up (7 people in a car for 5) with two passed out Drunk niggas (one was the aggressive ignorant man and the other was this creeper ass fuck boy who kept making sexual references to us all night). Dead weight. Talk about a vibe kill, shit made me sober up in like 20 minutes. Can't believe the peak of my night was at 9:30, live as fuck and then it quickly descended after that. Chauncey's the homie and Chauncey can hang, but I hope to never encounter his friends ever again in life.

ps: Wife Beater man is the same gentleman passed out with his tongue hanging out in the DC First Day post :I

4 comments:

  1. wife beator dude is such a little bitch. How he handled himself on twitter. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a little boosted if you ask me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, is that what it sounds like to you. Well let's see. There were 6 other people with me. 2 of them passed out in the back of the car twice. 3 other girls are going to agree and back me on this 100%. This leaves one other person who rode with us--whom admitted yesterday wasn't even aware of half the things going on that night. So either this is Chauncey making an extremely poor attempt to be anonymous, or you weren't around to know. carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha, niggas stay salty. Morgan, i want you.

    ReplyDelete