Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friday's 90z Party

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Foolery
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I kind of look like a beaver.. I kind of look like I'm making the eat vagina signal.. wage war
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lizz.. she was a delightful classmate and wonderful party mate. She reminds me of Sarah Shahi.
Photobucket
Guy Landon, who I'm told is very cool, but also favors a skinhead.. and Kerr-kerr
Photobucket
I went to elementary school with the guy raising his hand and haven't spoke to him since haha
Photobucket
What would a party at the Brottage be without loose dogs
Photobucket
This picture tickles me to death. Look at these fucking stoners. I think I'm going to frame this.
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There's about 15 Morgans on campus, so I told people to call me Marcy, but then I met her ha... Could of been real awkward that we worn the same 90's fit, practically. But instead we just swagged it together
Photobucket
2pac back
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know who took this last picture but pure fucking perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment