Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Friday SXSW'12

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
started off hitting the streets with these goons
Photobucket
Photobucket
that happened.
Photobucket
Nice Guys show
Photobucket
parking lot pimpin' afterwards
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#overtoast
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
young alcoholic swag :I
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
paging doctor faggot
Photobucket
Walking around with Edica and Yves and meeting some swag as dudes from Amsterdam
Photobucket
Photobucket
met up with Saundra, Brill, and Kayla at this point.. taking a quick shot with some of Saundra's friends for the Nice Guys
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
we did some video interview thing for Mac Miller and godforbid they put the camera on me. They did. and without a moment of consideration, I became this bigget fan. overly excited for sure, but I'm hoping it's apparent that I'm not serious. The dude told me the next day that I would be in the promo video or whatever haha... all bad, but fuck it. Mac Millers pretty cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(@Samwiththehair, @rosemonroe_, @brillfuckingill, @me, @artisticfash)
later on that night before heading to Studio 101's showcase ...I know I look drunk lol... mind not my irregular stance

No comments:

Post a Comment