Monday, October 17, 2011

Myspace Pictures-part 1/2007-2008

Random urgency to look through my Myspace pictures and boy did I get a kick out of it. I thought to share them. Some pictures are really ridiculous, of course. Others tell you a little bit about myself at that time. Feel free to make fun of me, I enjoy the laughs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanksgiving '08
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
working at traffic boutique ... this was a self-timer pic, pfft
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wrecklessness at Mackenzie's house.. back when I was welcomed
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
as you can see, I always had on hats. .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'07 stacking up for rims and christmas presents. $1000 shoe box money.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've never had more money on me at any given point of time than I did my junior year. Lot of jobs
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super fucking weak.. I had my Mom take this picture. It was transformer themed; it was just really ridiculous.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
skating ..split my hand fucking open
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
rebel scum.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm so Unkommon Kolor haha...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Custom painted Bills by Blue and Jeremy... thought we were gonna take over the world
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love(d) Hellz Bellz. Had it stocked in packaging.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
super weak outfit. I thought I was really stuntin' too. Me and Blue before the grand opening fashion show
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I know, I know, super weak. Had a little private show for Traffic.. Back when like 5 people knew who Currensy was.. myself included. ...LOL nigga Candice asked if I had on a pleather shirt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At Traffic packing up for Kixpo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boss man Corey and a handful of others at The W hotel. I was 16, being a fast ass.

man.

1 comment:

  1. I had the ill crush on you during the myspace days. I apprecaite you not being a dick lol

    ReplyDelete