Sunday, October 23, 2011

So come Occupy Dallas

this is right after I just got my unjustified citation and blogged this fucking hate rant on the police ... PLUS Occupy Dallas wasn't too much after the fucked up repercussions that had taken place during Occupy Wall Street. Obviously I would theme my sign to be this... which was already toned down from "FUCK DA POLICE", plain and simple.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Long story short, turned out motherfuckers were very much supportive of the Dallas Police Department and more than once--more than twice chanted "DPD". -__-

Well shit.

I was riled up and everything. I mean the police were cool, but fuck the bigger picture. I should've stood strong and kept my sign up but I was serverlyyyyy out numbered.
You know, whatever. That's what my blogs for.

No comments:

Post a Comment