Monday, October 24, 2011

This is so me, man.

My styles getting more and more androgynous, and that's cool. My styles slowly but surely evolved this way. I mean I sometimes wish I was more feminine or at least had softer facial features and long locks of hair, but whatever. And I kind of take that back because... I think the reason it takes me so long to get dressed these days is because I subconsciously want to dress more feminine and I only have like two blouses in my closet, pfft...

I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore.. except that maybe.. I'll break out of my jeans and t-shirt uniform and try more delicate fabrics for change... but do not be surprised if I throw on everything over-sized and probably from the mens department with some fucking boots. okay.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


probably like my favorite clothing line and I own not one article of clothing from them
-->http://www.scotch-soda.com/<--

No comments:

Post a Comment