Saturday, October 8, 2011

The most cliche thing that could happen,

I got up early the other morning to finish some school work. It's about 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm very creepishly, very slugishly walking down the stairs; it's pitch black. Half-dead, before I knew anything at all, ever. Before I had the chance to brace myself, I slip on a shoe Louie left on the stairs and ate shit for about 6 steps. I fell sofa king hard dude.. I'm sure I woke up all our surrounding neighbors. I fell so hard I just laid there in the dark.

Mackenzie brought to my attention later that morning that I had left a goddamn crime scene on the wall and sure enough, I did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

fuck, shit, damn dude.. How hard do you have to fall. This is very funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment