Saturday, October 15, 2011

I was taking a picture of these shoes

and just went picture crazy, basically. not really. But I took some random flicks around my room-however things were at that moment. My camera does that weird dirty/blurry thing, but it's kind of all the more swag. Ready, go:

Photobucket
I absolutely hated these shoes and I even hate them in pictures, but they look so good on my feet? Might be one of my favorite jays. Probably 'cause it has 3 of my favorite colors in the mix.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fuck i love these pants. I haven't worn them in awhile and when I usually do, they're cuffed up but I don't know why I don't give them the love and attention they deserve. These are definitely boy's 511s for the record. People might think I'm gay as fuck when I wear these but love concurs all.
Photobucket
and they stack so well.. man I love these jeans.
Photobucket
assorted levis
Photobucket
hats
Photobucket
overview
Photobucket
Laundry needs to be done. Fresh out of panties. and towels.
Photobucket
trash, smh
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
Louie acting miserable.
Photobucket
...



fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment