Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I got on eBay the other night... and if you aren't aware, eBay (to me) is like the number 1 place to get awesome deals on Jordans/SB's. So I'm combing through eBay and I struck gold like 15 times, holy fuck. But I realized a lot of the shoes I was adding to my watch list are joints that I already had. Almost cried myself to sleep thinking all the shoes I've had to put up for my financial needs or foolish trades. Le sigh.

Photobucket
need these back.. but I'll settle for the chrome ones
Photobucket
These I can do without, but still
Photobucket
Promised myself I would get all the spizikes that dropped and I traded these in for the black/cement. stupid. that was two years ago and I still haven't worn those spizikes.
Photobucket
sold these out the package. I want these real bad.
Photobucket
traded these this past Sneaker Summit for the black and gold 1's
Photobucket
sold these in high school. They were dreadfully too small, but I would have stuck it out.
Photobucket
Don't really care for these either, but still.
Photobucket
eh
Photobucket
double eh
Photobucket
sold these to some trendy asian chick. I need these back.
Photobucket
Had to sell these cause I'm pretty sure I bought wookies.
Photobucket
Most recently sold these a few months back, and I wanted them soO bad.





and for all the shoes I lost one way or another.




Photobucket
had these freshman year and thought I was the truth
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
just got these back though ^_^




and a moment for all the shoes donated. Like 7 pair of non-chalant forces and adidas.



You're all missed even if it's remotely.

No comments:

Post a Comment