Saturday, December 11, 2010

The way I see it:

Having the privilege of letting your imagination go wild + being an Architect

= the closest way/thing any of us can get to living out our dreams. Unless you're an Astronaut.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
reminds me of Harry Potter
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
reminds me of Independence Day
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
reminds me of the houses in Bad Boys 2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Where Austin Powers escaped that one time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
reminds me of the house from Despicable Me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And that one stage on Levels of the Hidden Temple-Nickolodeon




A few more I'll get to, but I just felt like posting the ones that reminded me of a movie/show.


..

2 comments:

  1. bullseye on that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. F*ckin legends of the hidden temple and those damn people who came out of nowhere in the last stage

    ReplyDelete