Thursday, December 16, 2010

12:20am

Observe how cheerful I was. I took this right when I got home for my picture of the day. Everything was going great. did really well on my last final. Kicked it with some cool people afterwards. Picked up a bunch of Dom tickets for tomorrow. Came home; life was good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But then, shit started happening. I go to the mailbox. A motherfucker has 6 hats and a pair of shoes in transit, like where the fuck is it. Priority mail my ass. ..

Then I took a nap---a good one cause it was apart of me crashing after my half a shot of pure energy. Motherfuckers called me backtoBACK starting at 4:00pm. I didn't even answer at first, but as soon as 1 call ended, another one followed within goddamn 40 seconds. Each person that called told me something either uniquely irrelevant or disappointing. total sleep buzz kill. that's when it officially started picking up speed down hill.


I'm so angry about today, I'm not even going to get into all that. I thought about it. I was. I back spaced a lot of lines. Today went to shit in record breaking time, and such a wide variety of people played apart in it. It's like they planned this shit?! I won't specify. Now look at me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Angry Face. look at how angry I am. I know I changed jackets, thats not the point. The end of today is equivalent to falling in a pool or a lot of water with all your clothes on, and having to wear that damp annoyance of shit sticking to you extra heavy. Today's the equivalent of putting too much salt on something you're eating, and just having to commit to eating it cause you're hungry/you've already made it. Today's the equivalent of getting a bad uncarbonated to hell-soda from Taco Bell--or any Fast Food spot, and dealing with it cause you went through the drive thru

whatever

..

1 comment:

  1. late on the comment but

    your way to gorgeous to be mad#just saying

    ps love the blog

    ReplyDelete