Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Majority vs. My Sexual Orientation

This is the blog commentary from the post I did between me and Saundra and the clip from the movie After Sex.
If you would like to revisit the post to get a better feel of the following, click here

One of my followers generously dropped some opinionated thoughts last week about the projected image I give off and my apparent sexual orientation. She or He did it respectfully and very thought out. This is unedited and pulled right from the comments, word for word. typos and all. I'm sharing this amongst you all because I'm sure the majority of you think the same thing. Go:

Numbum said...
Your friend messes with girls and she's gay. You mess with girls but you're "hetero?" She needs to turn you out already. I think you're confused, much like the character opposite Zoe Saldana.
December 22, 2010 7:17 AM


Morgan Farruya said...
And that's where you're wrong. 
I appreciate you taking out the time to try and configure this, but I don't mess with girls. I don't mess with Saundra. Hints the 'besides fooling around part' But thank you Dr. Phil.
December 22, 2010 8:59 AM


Numbum said...
Ok you're most welcome Miss "but I much prefer cock." No offense was intended. You're a cutie. Any guy...or any Saundra would be lucky to have you. But can you blame Anonymous, me, or any of your other readers for being a little confused? You frequently insinuate that you play both sides of the field but claim only one. AND you're sending all the right (or wrong) signals: tomboy looks, basketball, gay friends. Just curious. Or maybe we were hoping you'd finally admit it, like Zoe's character? And yes, I know you don't have to be gay to wear tomboy like clothing, play basketball, or have gay friends. Generally speaking here. But ok, NOW I know. Oh yea, and it's "hence" not "hints." I think while I'm on a roll, I should mention that you have a very enticing blog...it's awesome. Don't misunderstand the reason I write this. I will continue to revisit. I'm done now.
December 23, 2010 12:22 AM


Morgan Farruya said...
I like you Numbum. Forealz, we could hang. And I appreciate you being as respectful as you are. Respectfully charging me up. 
Look, you’re trying to unravel this big mystery to make me “Admit” something. This is me telling you wtf it is. 

I understand the image I give. I look like the poster child for closet-case lesbians. I hold a huge sign saying "Hello Ladies" right? whatever. BEFORE anyone else, I said numerous times that I don't blame anyone for questioning my sexuality, because if I didn't know me? I would think I was gay too. I get it. but if you think I'm going to change my persona, my hobbies, my gay friends.. all this as “generally speaking"--because people might think, even more so than they already do (god forbid), that I mysteriously carry on a homosexual lifestyle? wrong again. 

if I partake in a little jokey joke here and there with some lesbian pun intended or anything in relevance. big deal; stop over analyzing it. It's because I'm not so damn confined in my sexuality. The fact of the matter is I identify my lifestyle as heterosexual, but the facter of the matterer is it's nobodies business either way. I'm going to fuck who I want, who I please because it’s my decision. If I want to engage in goddamn beastiology than damnit, hide your dog. (Gross. I would never.)

You argue both sides well. but I need you to realize however much I spill about myself onto my blog. DoNOT think you fucking know me. fin. People who call me their best friends don't know me. My mom doesn't fucking know me. You have an idea, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. you may have a strong grasp, but you or anyone else does not fucking know me and it's important that you remember that. thanks.
December 23, 2010 9:42 PM


Numbum said...
Feliz Navidad! I love responses, it's just like opening a gift on Christmas morning and boy, what a response. Lol @ respectfully charging you up. I call it like I (keyword, I) see it, that's all. Maybe I am over analyzing it. I am known for being over analytical; but I think it's safe to say, not to mention painfully OBVIOUS, that from reading a couple blog posts that yes, I DON'T know you. I was just compelled to respond for my own reasons. I hope that's not what you get from your readers who respond: a response = some sort of inference that we know you. Like I said, no offense was intended. I could easily go back and forth with you, not that I wouldn't mind...you're witty enough, but truth is it won't make any difference. You'll still claim what you claim. I'll still think what I think and time that we'll never be able to retrieve, will be lost forever. PUNTO. Keep up the good blog. I've got a feeling we'll cross paths again on here.
December 25, 2010 6:38 PM


Morgan Farruya said...
witty enough. . . I like to think that I can defend myself.
I can fuck with you numbum. and you're fun to pointlessly argue, but I'm not looking forward to the next lol. But you're still pretty cool in my book (mentality wise). You probably think this is a pass of me trying to get at you, right?


Merry Christmas


and remind me to never underestimate you again. calling me a bitch in Spanish


So whoever the fuck Numbum is, I can fuck with you and we'd probably get along great. Don't correct a pimp though; important. and beef up, don't give me no fluke name. Anywho.
This debatable argument we just had actually isn't debatable at all. This is entirely on me. fin.. you can't tell me how much I like oranges? It's one of those things, what I say goes. However, people are going to think what they want and I understand this. Always, once someone has made up their mind about me, I don't care to change it. So if you feel some reassuring satisfaction thinking I'm a lesbian. Okay.
I'll tell you what I AM though. Morgan Farruya.
regardless, take that.

If you would like to see all of the comments before and after this, than again the link is http://morgarruya.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-was-thinking-about-this-scene-from.html


..

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, this is similar to how i am except i don't put it out in the open how much i think certain women are beautiful just as much as i think guys are hot. i pay attention to girls as well as boys. doesn't mean i'm a lesbian or bisexual, because i'm completely hetero. i refrain from being open about all that because i know people would take it the wrong way. i hope i explained this accurately. i know you're not playing on both sides, morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in the fashion/popular culture- world, androgyny is widely accepted. i think that's how i define your attitude Morgan. photographers, designers purposefully choose men that have feminine traits, women who have masculine traits...not just physically/literally either. you pay more attention to the clothing, the style, the attitude...you cant figure out if its a girly guy, a girl, a lesbian/ a gay man. it makes you question gender roles.... how does a female wearing this/ saying this versus a male? ect. it's intriguing/experimental and particularly the reason why this numbum individual is perplexed by you & sees you as the one confused. the joke is actually on this (numbum)human.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm familiar with androgynism. Actually, I've noticed that this past year, I haven't dressed this androgynous since I was in elementary school, a tom boy to hell, souly dressing in the boys department.

    Numbum is okay for thinking what they did. The jokes on Numbum for thinking they could tell me personal information..about me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reply gone yet again. Smh. Check your blogger spam box since my comments keep mysteriously disappearing. I'm not typing all of that again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (NumBum's comment that got spammed out or something)



    Wow, I sorta kinda got a post dedicated to me! I'm honored Morgan thank you.

    Beef up? :/

    Since you really seem to wanna know, I go by Vee. I'm a young, tender Afro-Latina hailing from...who cares. And I have no doubt that we'd probably get along great...I'm a cool ass chick.

    Moving right along...

    I'd like to address ANONYMOUS NUMBER 3:

    Dear Anonymous Number 3,

    Much like Morgan and her attempt to translate the word "punto" from Spanish to English, honey you're off.

    You obviously didn't take the time to actually read what all was said, you merely glanced, otherwise you wouldn't have responded in such a way. I did mention in plain English that I was calling it the way I saw it, and, in my interpretation, what I saw was a Bi-curious (at the LEAST) girl disguising herself as heterosexual.

    Morgan, I felt that you classify yourself as hetero only because you haven't touched a girl (yet), which is not true...but that's a whole 'nother conversation.

    I said what I had to say, Morgan begged to differ, I explained "why" I felt that way, she was well aware, I learned a little more about her that day, life moves on.

    Similar to the way Morgan finds it funny that I can tell her info about herself, I find it strange and not to mention absolutely RIDICULOUS to see you tell her that I'm perplexed by her "androgynous nature" and then proceed to lamely inform her that the joke was on me. Lol...gtfoh.


    "...I know you don't have to be gay to wear tomboy like clothing, play basketball, or have gay friends. Generally speaking here."


    I know a lot about androgyny actually, yet androgyny has little to do with this. This isn't about me trying to figure out whether or not Morgan is a masculine girl or an extremely feminine guy, my opinions/statements were based off pure perception of a female who seems to fit perfectly into the stereotypical LESBIAN/BI roles in this society and yet shuns away from it.

    To your dismay, I don't find her stereotypical homosexual tendencies "intriguing." "Experimental?" Definitely. In fact, these tendencies alone are particularly the reason I feel unperplexed in reference to her sexuality. Especially when one admits they could go either way in terms of fucking, can you get any clearer than that?

    Ok Morgan. I thought I could tell "you" personal info about "you" to "yourself?" Lol...really? No, I was telling you how I, like many, perceive you based off what YOU decide to show and tell US.

    Congrats on ridiculously turning this subject into something completely subjective btw. Hey, I see girls open to fucking girls as bi(curious)...you call it "androgynous," lol. Tomato, tomato.

    You're right, I can't tell you you like oranges. But, just because someone tells me their shirt is "apricot" doesn't mean that I'm wrong for calling it "peach." That's how I see it.


    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What a bore.

    I thought we had established that this was getting "redundant" (according to you) in the I guess something really bothered you about it. Smh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vee, you are just tipping over the glass. I that we were on leveled terms and I'm trying to avoid nasty internet arguments cause that's just fucking whack, but youre like fucking mosquito.

    Youre pulling out all these slugs . things we already discussed. Can't tell you nothing, huh

    "my opinions/statements were based off pure perception of a female who seems to fit perfectly into the stereotypical LESBIAN/BI roles in this society and yet shuns away from it."---shuns away from what? like seriously? I thought I clearly addressed that I'm aware of how I'm viewed. I don't neglect that shit; that doesn't mean I have to keep a mouth full of pussy

    "I was telling you how I, like many, perceive you based off what YOU decide to show and tell US."---youre lying. You tried to correct me; make me 'realize something'

    And you're saying that I've "touched" girls?.. false. can you remind me who? Because you're now implying that you know my sexual history. This is mess. and a repeating fail.

    "Congrats on ridiculously turning this subject into something completely subjective btw. Hey, I see girls open to fucking girls as bi(curious)...you call it "androgynous," lol. Tomato, tomato. " ---speak for yourself, why don't you. I know what androgyny is; I know what androgyny isn't. And the subject spiraling out of control--I can pat you on the back for that too.


    I pulled your comments as it's own post because you said things a lot of my followers and friends think, but don't confront me about. It's an interesting read that hopefully gives people a better idea of who I am. There was no beef or shots called at all, besides an anonymous commenter ..But you're just too fucking left field coming with all this.

    You're officially coming at me all wrong. Youre like a mosquito I can't find/kill, but can always count on to BUG me.

    If YOU Numbum Vee the fuck ever would like a civil conversation in a more timely responding manner. You can facebook chat box me or Skype: Morgan.Farruya

    Whether you can hold a direct conversation with me will say a lot more than what you've previously written. In fact, your whole validation is shot without it.

    If you don't, I'm won't be surprised but bugg off why don't you. drop this subject, shit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm.
    morgan.
    punto translates to point.
    not bitch. smh.
    apparently mrs. womack & ms. mccoy failed you. lol.

    as far as hetero, lesbian, or androgynous
    why anyone should question anyone's sexuality is beyond me. i get that reading a blog about someone could cause another to feel like they really know someone, but that really isnt the case. ive known you since the 7th grade (not a creeper, lol.), nd you've always had that 'non-cookie cutter' personality. thats not to say i kno you rather to put into perspective that with all that time i still dont kno you at all. judgment passed through the internet is immature and to even respond to someone who has never met you in person is a waste of your time. keep up the good work. i really enjoy your blog.

    to numbum ( or whoever):
    you dont know morgan. so any judgments or opinions you have about her should be kept for yourself. by expressing your thoughts/opinions what did you think was going to happen. lol.
    did you believe she might come out the closet or anything of that sort. if she wanted to do that im sure she would have already. so please take your self righteous professions to some other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. GTF


    -__________-



    I didn't even bother reading the long ass novel towards the end. People worry about the wrong things.

    that's all terrible.

    ReplyDelete