Sunday, December 26, 2010

Louisiana for Christmas

or for any other Holiday, for that matter. left right after work Christmas Eve and headed down to Shreveport first. My family on my Dad's side is there. We planned to originally pass through, but we went ahead and stayed the night and spent christmas with my Nini and my pops... which was the first time I did that since I was like 6. And on top of that, BOTH my parents were collected under the same house sharing christmas morning with each other. Crazy. ...My Dad made breakfast bla blahh. we got back on the road and headed to Alexandria where the rest of my family on me Mom's side is. left to come back this morning and went straight to work when I got home. threw that info in for no reason.

This Christmas with my family was good and I shared a lot more laughs than usual--no family beefs or nothing except for my grumpy ass uncle..
but this christmas was too damn mature for me.
My immediate family (mom and sister) decided to open our gifts christmas eve. I didn't really open anything on actual christmas day but what's even worse is that, I didn't sit next to any christmas tree and even WATCH somebody open their gifts, you know? There were good vibes about, but we barely said "Merry Christmas" to another type shit. it wasn't the same. Real Blunt almost, but it's all good.


Maybe the only pictures taken the entire christmas trip.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me driving on the way there with oscar in my lap. . .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and Lauren snap shotting me sleeping on my grandma's plastic couch again. . . with my pup, Lucky.
She put it on Twitter.. Blue and I RT'd it but I didn't know it'd get 249 views lol.. how embarrassing. bad shit bro

1 comment:

  1. LMAO haha You actually posed this... wow. brave woman.

    ReplyDelete