Monday, November 22, 2010

jealousy




I want to hate real bad. like real bad. Low keep, I've been following her since myspace was cool haha, ..so I know she's been cool for awhile. But what I just recently found out was that SHE'S 19.
Shot to my pride.
I gave her 20 or 21, but not 19. Good grief she's accomplished a lot for her age--on some cool nigga shit. AND yeah, that's my age. So it's making me reevaluate what the fuck I'm doing ha. but forealz -_-

She just dropped her EP today.. it's available on iTunes... I'm sure you can buy it through her site MarzLovejoy.com . ...word.

Anyways. I can see why when rappers rap, "They don't wanna see you make it" type shit lol.. cause I'm like bitter lol, but If you can't beat'em. Support'em. Shoutouts to chicks my age doing super big shit.

and this ain't no kiss ass post neither.



..

No comments:

Post a Comment