Sunday, November 14, 2010

I got up at 8:30am yesterday

no thanks to my snoozed alarm clock, and all because of Jeremy's reminder text message. I threw on some boots and a jacket. sunglasses. out the door in 5 minutes.
Dipped to the bank. waited for them to open. Withdrawed a large amount of money. I walked into Starbucks at the scheduled 9 oclock and found a seat. waited patiently. Jeremy walked in shortly after. Then we proceeded to wait together. It's 20 minutes past 9. I checked my phone. No response. We continued to wait. Then we dipped to MacDonalds up the street for breakfast. We chit-chatted-but still waiting. We went back to Starbucks around 10 so I could take Jeremy back to his car. We parted ways.


Craiglist Computer man selling a Macintosh didn't show. Le sigh, huge bummer.

Do I have any L word watchers? It was like when Tina and Bette waited at the bus stop for the young woman to bear their child. and they waited. and she didn't show.

Or like in Blow when Johnny Depp promises his little girl he's going to pick her up... and she's waiting outside.. and he never shows.
ha



shucks.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment