Friday, November 19, 2010

10:31pm

Oh hey, what's up. two things:

1) In passing, on the way to pick up my check ..I got hit on by about 3 or 4 extremely cliche dirty hard-hat wearing construction workers. I was the only other person walking in the parking lot/across the street... One of them started stomping like a goddamn temper-tantrum and I could visibly see the dust/dirt falling off him. Then came hand gestures and whistling. I just looked away and kept walking. We were just talking about this kind of desrespect in my Women Studies class. I don't know why I didn't flick those guys off.
^^ I didn't know this kind of stuff happened in real life.

By the way, my check was shit haha.. was definitely expecting more.


2) I went to see Harry Potter... Motherfuckers were in full costume. Several of them. And the line was crazy ...and the movie was crazy good.
Annddd I don't feel like saying much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment