Tuesday, November 30, 2010

9:26pm

Today was smooothhhhhh. Real smooth.
Real easy going.

I can't stop shopping, and I keep losing sight if who I'm shopping for.


I swear it's all about who you know... today, I also beat my record of cheapest brand new pair of jordans. The record was 35$... I'm not even gonna tell y'all what I paid for these 6's.

I gotta poop load from levis and I ordered some more stuff off eBay.
I'm back, motherfuckers.

anddddd I found my Gucci glasses! I usually wouldn't emphasis on the brand, but those shits were super expensive, the most. I'm real glad I found them... and the funny thing is, is I found them in a shoe lol.. God forbid, I have thaT many shoes to be losing things in them.

anywho. I'm going to straightening up.. --I think I'm going to video how dirty I'm living right now. --and when I'm done, I'm going to treat myself to dinner and a movie. and when I'm done with that, I'm going to wash my hair and work on some extra credit.

Luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment