Monday, November 15, 2010

Did you ever consider playing basketball on the collegiate level?

The last time I really considered playing college ball that I can remember.. was my sophomore year right before season. That's the last time I thought that was my plan. But the whole coaching scenario.. I know it's SUPER cliche, but I really feel like my story's an exception and I have sooO many OTHER coaches that recognized that as well. Coach Stembers fucking hated me and that is no exaggeration. No doubt if I had a different coach in high school, I'd probably be playing college ball now.

What I hate is.. I'm currently accepting the fact that I'm now a washed up basketball player lol.. and every time I see a Women's College Ball game, I just know I couldve done so much with my ability. I'm not saying I'd be leading in scoring or taking somebody's spot, but a motherfucker would of held it all the way down. I kinda think I'm pretty good...

But HEY, I shoot around from time to time.. I just know that college basketball is something serious. It consumes your life. Thats the time your love for the game gets so deep, you get that cheesy basketball with your number tattoo lol. No disrespect; everyone has it. I love the game so fucking much, Just not enough to let it consume me.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment