Tuesday, November 16, 2010


I justttt found out they're re-releasing these again a few days ago and I dieddddddddd. Luckily, I am back from the dead. But now I'm pissed off. I haven't had money, nor a job so I haven't concerned myself with shopping--let alone checking release dates. Why tease myself. BUT I will not be passing these, or any of the not-costumed jordans up. Do y'all know under the Cool Greys, I came THISclose to buying the wookie alititudes. smh, I didn't know better.. So for me to get an Authentic pair in kid sizes.. man. I'm all over it. Love, love these shoes.

I can already imagine all the coon-fabulous girls rocking these with matching super big lime green plastic hoops. and a lime green plastic belt --god forbid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A couple more thirteens I plan on touching ^_^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Motherfucker, I'm back and I'm coming for all the quality jays. The only thing is-- they're remaking-EVERY classic OG jordan so that takes away from OG value just a little bit. But not that much.

..6.5, please




..

No comments:

Post a Comment