Tuesday, May 18, 2010

why are you such a hardass? jeans & sneakers. hats and skateboards. "I don't fall, bitch. I STUMBLE." type of personality. Why??

I suppose you're speaking on my behalf when you're describing my personality. Okay. I guess that's your opinion, But your supporting it is horrible. If this is your reasoning for calling me a Hardass, then clearly you don't know me.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person to wear jeans. Or for that matter, sneakers, hats, and skateboards either. How this all applies to me: it's the way I dress and it's what I did. Hell, I don't even like the way I dress anymore, but it's me. The end.
Some people collect Marbles or baseball cards.. I like hats and shoes. I don't buy them for anybody else or to meet some fucking image.
ALSO. wise guy. I started skating when I was 8 years old and it was an everyday thing til I was about 13. I did that way before it was cool and hyped up. I pick up my board every now and then from time to time because I will always have a prolonging passion for it. I don't even like skating in public cause of the attention, so where you're pulling this from. Idk.

and most importantly, why would I want to be weak? How much fun or sense does that make? I mean, I'm the first to call out my flaws. I'm a cynic, I have breakdowns all the time. I'm human and I fold. I'm not saying I can't be stained or I'm invincible, but of course I'm going to pretend. Go figure.

Shoutouts to you for trying to make me some head-biting bitch. jeez.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. Why are you even acknowledging these people? You’re too dope for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ira

    But hell that's what's formsprings for I guess.

    ReplyDelete