Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prom 2009




So yesterday was my school's (Ranchview) prom. Yay, for them! ...and it gave me the idea to post pictures from my prom, just a year ago! ha
and hey, it's very important that y'all know that I didn't ask notONCE for anyone to vote for me.. lol.. I didn't put myself in the ballet; shit just happened. Shit was cool to win, but only really to tell my children so they believe I was cool High school.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big Sister did my make-up.. I was being silly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jumpin' in my picture and shit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was a certifieddddd babeee lol..proud of my outcome that night. hb x sm on the attire
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Showed up superBADD, duh. Dates? smh.. we Neyo'd the 'She got her own' that night.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
feeling good, feeling great
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I definitely wasn't that excited lol.. just striking a pose..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The most awkward dance ever. haha, he tried to dip me and my crown fell off
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shoutouts to my MIDDLE FINGER O_o .Funny thing about this pic is, they chose to put this one on the slide show projector for the Senior Dinner.. in front of the whole School staff, senior student body, and parents.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Weak ass after party. My nigga Womeezzyy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fin


No comments:

Post a Comment