Wednesday, May 26, 2010

how do you not date, and not have a boyfriend, but still be together with someone?

Okay, you're one of those repetitive formspringers. Round 2, alright.

Understand that this is just speaking on my behalf:
I considered myself "with" someone because at the time, I really wasn't talking to anybody else like that. I was only interacting and involved the way I was ..'with' him.
If it was more than one person, I wouldn't have used that word.

If he were to be talking to someone else, than clearly, he's not just 'with me'; if was just with me, that would be called a relationship. I wasn't in a relationship.

I am dating, just not anybody right now. I don't, nor have I had a boyfriend.

GEE, I wonder if you're referring to somebody specifically.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment