Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Visited the Memorial site in Dallas at Fair Park with my mom today. At first I didn't want to go, but I'm glad I went. I'm happy I didn't just take this as a day off (even though I'm not in school nor working) and actually remembered what today was for. Paid my respects and was honored to
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This made me a little emotional. I didn't cry though *folds arms.
I can't imagine losing someone in War... no one I know/related to is in it.
Photobucket
Found my Uncle's name
Photobucket
for Grandma
Photobucket
Micheal Cotton
Photobucket
Shit kinda made me emotional too
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you to all the Past and Present Soldiers. You are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment