Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who do you prefer hanging with: girls or guys?

Well, geez. I would say it doesn't matter, but I guess the proof is in the pudding. I'm alwaysss with guys. Ever since ever. It's just who I end up with. Like when I went to school, I found myself with a nice pack of boysz and Danielle was like my only girl friend I really kicked it with.

I have girl friends when I'm home that I hang with all the time, but on a regular basis, it's really only Khelsea or Jasmine.

I think it's that girls are either posse'd up with their set click of girls, or they put their guard up after a hand shake and hello.

With guys, I meet them, agree to grab a bite sometime, and eventually meet the fellas.
It's kinda gay if you do that with Girls. Like meet, and decide to grab a bite later = date

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment