Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sex in the City 2

Photobucket

How terrible of me to come home and immediately blog. I must have walked through the door less than 5 minutes ago ha. My life. Oh well.So basically, Samantha asked me on a date yesterday lol, to see Sex in the City 2 -in which I gladly accepted. Shoutouts to Jeremy Biggers.

When I met her at theatre, would you know that she had 2 grams of crack or Cookies'n'Cream Hershey Bars for me? She did. What a doll; I need more friends like her. Speaking of that, I didn't even realize how much I go to the movies by myself -which I don't mind- but it's nice to do normal/simple activities with someone else that's also normal and simple.
and not subject to flake.
and provides good commentary.
...We made commentary on the extremely scripted scenes, the 50% of the time fashionably disoriented Cast members.. and the Random Music Soundtrack. Yeap. And as Far as the Movie.. It was good but that's about all the commentary that comes to mind.



Except, when I get married, I want a Black diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment