Sunday, July 15, 2012

So me and Dave

totally had a moment Friday night. He gave me such an exceptional compliment and it is one I cannot remember.

A handful of my friends and I-who before may have been considered more as associates-took a step forward. we got fucked up together. It validates something. It probably was the booze talkin' but at one point of the night (around the time we were sitting in that picture), Dave kind of randomly, rather openly admitted that the first time he saw me dressed up or in heels, per say, he was taken back. He continued to complement my balance and how manageable I am with my fashion. That I knew exactly what I was doing. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it went. Like I said, we got real faded. The motherfucker made me feel like a woman, long story short. I thank him for his kind words and I wish I had them recorded to listen to when I'm depressed. I'll just call.

With that being said, here's a funny picture of him zoomed in: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment