Monday, July 2, 2012

Schoolboy Q show and late night Recklessness

Photobucket Erika stressing. she was managing these fools and shit Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic i got a fatass face, I know. Photobucket <3 Photobucket Wage War.. too bad it was hot as fuck and I sweating off everything, including my X's Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket crowd surf. swerve Photobucket A-Mack. It's cool because I totally thought he wouldn't remember me from SXSW'11-partying together, and he totally did. I was cool like acting like we didn't know each other. He's a real ass nigga. Photobucket Hats getting thrashed on. Shit got wild a couple of times. Photobucket Drove around after the show and drank with trill niggas Tuck and Ryan. They're good company. Ryan's my boo. Also, we wanted to check out my boys rooftop party, but fucking main street got blocked the fuck off. We're convinced somebody died at this party.. with fucking 5 fire trucks and 10 police cars. Photobucket Then I met up with Candice faded as fuck.. ended up drunk skateboarding. I think I got the cops called on us. Photobucket rooftop chilling. waiting for the cops to leave and Maggie to get home. Photobucket been smoking a lot more these days :I Image and video hosting by TinyPic My pee. I'm gross, right. I really couldn't hold it man.

No comments:

Post a Comment