Monday, May 30, 2011

Saw this last night.

Way funnier than the hangover, if you ask me. Good touch of obvious and dry humor... And plus it's pretty accurate of best friends and how a third wheel can slowly end up fucking you. In fact, it was a tear-jerker for me and it definitely wasn't that kind of movie. I have a soft spot for those particular friendships. Made me miss mines a lot, so someone tell Mackenzie to call me.

Movie was so good, I'm about to go see it again with Khelsea tonight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The after sex talk at 2:40 is pretty dang funny. "Sorry I screamed into your Vagina. I just always wanted to do that. I think your Vagina has amazing acoustics"

..

No comments:

Post a Comment