Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coach Farruya

Think Bad News Bears, or the situation with the coach and players from Hardball

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't even post this last summer-the first time I did it, but one of my other nicknames is Coach Farruya. Not during District or anything, but whenever my High School does a summer or spring league, I get to grab a clipboard and a whistle. Actually, I don't have a whistle. But since a high school's real coach can't do anything but be in the stands, it's usually an involved parent or more-likely an alumni student to take charge. Me. So these days, every wednesday afternoon, I'm somewhere kicking my players and throwing up my hands at the ref. It's always a drag to go, but I never regret it. It's still a learning experience to me. Really good leadership practices.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you get your bobby knight on and throw a chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have picked up a chair before ha.. I put it back down though

    ReplyDelete