Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5:53am I think I'm really starting to PMS.

I've been real emotional, lately. I've practically needed to carry tissue in my pockets 'cause I've just been so overwhelmed with dispositional love. It all started yesterday when I was at the Movies watching Bridesmaids. I kept putting myself in those situations/arguments. I had to do the whole look up/widen eyes number to keep the tears from falling. And when I was driving home, they did?! I trickled a few thinking about why I love my best friend so fucking much (Which by the way, she hasn't returned my skype or phone call, bitch). But yeah, each time I knew I was 100% overreacting and I rode out my feelings, anyway.

Then I just got done watching 'The Kids Are Alright', which is incredibly good by the way, and I don't fuckin' know why-but it triggered me thinking about my friends again. The people I tell 'I love you' to (and about 7 people come to mind) I mean it to infinity and beyond. I love some people more than others, guilty. Nonetheless, I'm profoundly appreciative for different, specific reasons in all of them. It's often used, the gesture I'd do anything for him/her, but it's more like a dare to me.


I originally was going to just tweet the highlights, but I figure this to be one of those opportunities I could use my personal blog for personal blogging.

very well, now. bye bye.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment