Sunday, May 1, 2011

Saw this Friday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really good, but I was looking forward to this movie and it wasn't everything that I dreamed of. Homie Hanna has so much swag though. Her Woman vs Wild fits were da bomb.

Here's what I didn't like: That green 360 degree spiral spin they did with the camera. How the producers didn't make sure to cover up her pierced ears; I feel like there wasn't a goddamn Claire's in the Forest. When she was drinking from the pool, how did she not see a human swimming in it. When she stayed in that room and got terrified from things like the radio/tv being on, ceiling fan, shower, light bulb flickering, and shower turning on.. Bitch, you are an assassin. You can kill 5 armed men, but house hold appliances is just too much. And lastly, I'm not willing to believe her since of direction was that good to end up at her destinations.

But I enjoyed it. My dad is a dick for not raising me in a Forest with no electricity, but instead teaching me 3 different kinds of martial arts and twice as many languages. smh.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment