Saturday, March 5, 2011

Was the person you last texted single?
My fucking wife. but yes lol

Do you get jealous easily?
Yes, real easily. But I don't ever reveal that shit cause I know I'm over-reacting.

Honestly, do you really love the last person you said I love you too?
yeah, I try not to throw that shit around. I say it to two people.

If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
damn shame. split but... I'd have to go with my dear whom has a significantly higher probability of answering. I'ma start shit if I put names.

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
once. fucking folded.

Do you ever work out?
not like I used to. gotta change that

Pretty Woman or Sixteen Candles?
Sixteen fucking Candles

Yard sale or give it to charity?
Charity

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes 5'5 brown eyes

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
yes

Are there things that can’t be joked about with you?
Don't talk about my fucking grandma or any gory/gruesome scene or incident, forealz.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
for sure

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yeah, when I'm threatening/about to beat someone up ^_^

Does anyone know your passwords besides you?
shityeah, I kind of give my stuff out carelessly

What would you do if you found out the person you liked had a girlfriend?
back off. respect

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
tea

Is there someone you can tell anything to?
yes.

Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don’t?
Nay

Do you think you were raised well?
Some way some how, very much so


..

No comments:

Post a Comment