Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Becoming a poster fanatic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It all started last year when the poster convention came rolling in town. I was so taken back by the awesomeness that I spent 100$ getting all sorts of pin-ups. It was then that I decided that I wanted to posterize my entire room-wall to wall. The poster convention has came around once more at UNT and I was actually anticipating it. I dropped another bill, and I bought so many posters, they gave me special hookups. Now I'm 36 posters deep. I still need a poop load more to fill my walls up, but you bet your sweet ass it will get done. And just wait till I have my own layer to actually start hanging them up again.

..

1 comment:

  1. not to mention the dope ass canne film festival joints your sister brought you back from France.

    ReplyDelete