Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1:04pm

I'm all the way fucking up, right? It's been about a week since I've firmly posted and that's my bad. But consider this, that I left for Austin a week ago today, and I'm currently still down here-- More specifically in San Marcos with my bestfran.

SXSW was absolutely insanely incredibly (add more adj's ending in 'ly') blbwlechew h FUN. I thought long and hard about it and the weeks that can compare, but this SXSW experience was the best 5 days of me life! Holy fucking cow, did I have a good time. So baller... The things I got into, people I met/partied with... ridiculous. But here's the kicker... In ratio to all the things I did, I have basically no documentation for it! I didn't have possession of a camera man nor was my camera man around... and plus, When you're in really exclusive enviornments or meeting people like that, you don't want to be the girl taking tons of camera phone pictures-or any regardless. You gotta act like you do this all the time.

BUT Saundra snagged a few. I'll be sure to post some pics of what I can sooner than later.

AND for the record, My cars in the shop in Austin.. Waiting on that bitch to be looked at so I can leave for Dallas.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment