Monday, March 7, 2011

SFA trip this past weekend

Jontae is my closest guy friend at SFA. He's the man down there now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Real familiar with this walkway... I would head towards this first building you see to chill with my some of my boys (that are no longer here)--OR go downstairs in that same building and kick it with Danielle (whom is also no longer there) ...So many memories in that Dorm Building and there's no reason to go there now. ...and btw, peep that red ass dirt. Nac.
Photobucket
John Juice Harris. He's new to me; I didn't know him prior but we were together most of the weekend. He's a silly goose. ...He tried to tell me he doesn't smoke reefer with his dreds/rastafarian beanie/chest all out pfft
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They boys are getting ready to go out.. Jontae and Ronnie were leaving the lil' pre party we had in the room. Bye Bye, now.
Photobucket
How I spent my nights... In Kim's room while everyone went to go crazy at College Parties. I didn't have a set group of girls to go out with. I know better than to go out with my boys, and I'm not cool enough to be in that bitch solo. So I stacked up from the snack machine and fb/twittered/listened to music. Aint shit change.
Photobucket
BUT I got some serious quality skype time with Danielle so it was almost like she was there haha.. I mentioned on a birthday post I did for her that we both knew we probably weren't gonna keep in touch... but I swear fo'God we better.. My fucking nigga, right here. She makes me want to devious things. And fuck her for her cool ass curly hair these days, pfft
Photobucket
Ronnie has so stepped into the Darkside since I last saw him ha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Late nights
Photobucket
Nights in Nacogdoches end between 3:00am-6:00am always. This night was real long. and the boys were teasing me about my fatass thighs. They really like them -_-
Photobucket
Look at me and Jontae. Twinkies!
Photobucket
The drive back. We saw like 1,000 roadkill shits...a lot of them were dogs =/
Photobucket
Her name is Morgan too.
Photobucket
Teenagers.
Photobucket
Her name is Karli. I got a lot to say about Karli later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I left, I asked Jontae for some memorabilia and he looked around and handed me part of this Exit sign that one of our friends broke the night before. I actually kind of like it because it's a little symbolic in a way, huh... and Exit sign from SFA...
Did I mention I don't think I'll ever return?

..

No comments:

Post a Comment