Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the beef with your sister?

There are somethings siblings recognize.. especially sisters I think..
it's just like a fucking channel that nobody else can break or interpret. ...and they're definite differences between me and my sister that I think we will forever feud on.
It's only a matter of time.
Quite frankly, I don't like her. She probably doesn't like me either.
But we can tolerate each other. usually. and we're bonded by blood. unfortunately.

Ask me anything

3 comments:

  1. I didn’t think ya’ll actually didn’t like each other, I thought it was just a minor sibling rivalry lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have our time when we like each other.
    they come few and far between. shoutouts to Drake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't lie to the people you know you LLOOOOOOVVVEEE me.

    ReplyDelete