Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mishka Fall Collection.

I love love Mishka.



I will have that beanie.
Also, I just find a new way to cut my shirts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jesus, these boysz are looking like candy.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I tried my best to convince the Mishka guys at Magic to give me-or at least let me buy the sample 'Keep Watch' backpack(teal). It's to die for.. I'm not even a fan of backpacks, and again, I haven't even worn one since like 5th grade after those drawstring joints came in style.. but this one.. this one's different (*squints eyes.

They told me I had to wait till the Spring '11 Release like everyone else -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment