Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today was the first day of School.

Usually my outfits go weeks into preparation. ...I used to do this thing in high school... anything I bought towards the last month of school and that summer, I would not wear until the following school year. Saved that shit.. As far as Sneakers, I think the best I did was 23 pairs going into my junior year, stocked and ready. I took pictures licking the bottom of all of them for proof of not wearing them and that shit was super whack and gross. I really put deep consideration into what I'd be wearing to appeal to everyone's interest. You guys got no idea. ..And the worst part is, I was really passionate about doing it.

I used to do this other thing... it was rule, more so. Edward and I both.
Our Rule was to wear every shoe at least once before wearing the same pair twice.
Motherfuckers be two months deep not repeating a shoe. smh. The good ol'days.

Funny thing about this morning- I got dressed within like 20 minutes before leaving, is why I'm saying all this. Just went with something. And that would be the first time I can recall since 5th Grade that I couldn't have cared less about my first impression or appearance.

My English teacher mentioned something about this today.. How we're all branded, calling out random people and the label on their clothes. I looked at myself and wouldn't you know I didn't have not one thing branded on. Not except my new era cap and Hundreds bag I carry my work in. T-Shirt - Walmart. Belt -Walmart. Shoes -Urban Outfitters(doesn't count). Jeans - Clearance 579... yeah.

And even crazier. All my rinky-dink clothes and people eat that shit like all the time. tons of complements. Who woulda thunk it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looks like I got no hair. A dude in other words, pfft -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment