Thursday, August 5, 2010

ideal Birthday wishlist.

I meant to post this before my Birthday, pfft. Just move this to Christmas

iPhone 4 -_-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dream Catcher Earings. Here's the catch though. They have to be cute. I kind of like these. well I do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hellz Bellz x Nooka ...It's been a must have for years
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyone of these, I'll take. Preferably them framez
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So ready to shake my jeep. This.. right here.. is my... dream car. One of my goals to achieve in life is -ownership of this ride
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I donn't fuck with chucks like that, but yes. Blue's gonna get some too. We're gonna be twinkies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oh and these to match = Luv. It's Comme Des Garcons, I need.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Cello. I really want to get back into this. Like really.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and finally
these new Road Spirit Aviators. Holy Shit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Le sigh

2 comments:

  1. -i heard the iPhone 4 had some bugs in it
    -the car is...GORGEOUS.! similiar to my dream car, 1968 MUSTANG FASTBACK BULLITT
    -&& I love aviator shades, i have a pair of my own, not those though

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever man, I need that phone! the iphone 4 software is fucking up my 3g ... and yeah, the mustang -besides the little bit of difference in the shelby- is the same model for 1966-69 or 70, i forget

    ReplyDelete