Friday, June 29, 2012

Usually, a few days

serves as enough time to interpret my thoughts into some comprehensive explanation. I literally sit and dip in and out of sanity/insanity trying to wait out an understanding with myself. Patience with yourself is probably the most important thing you can wait on. Anyways, I've done that at least 5 times before. I plan out this extravagant explanation to get my point across.. I introduce it to twitter first and go on about a 3-5 tweet rant. That's when it kicks in that I shouldn't limit myself to 560 characters; this is the type of self-expression I need to be blogging. Shortly after that kicks in, I realize how not next to my laptop I am. After that, I get lazy and just wrench it out of my system later with a friend, perhaps.

I find it nearly impossible to explain myself, I usually just get very close. My thoughts always end up out of order and I have to spend an hour or so trying to sequence them again. That might be normal. The whole cliche of a blogger with reading glasses and a hot drink having an epiphany and writing out this exceptional - relatable blog post in 15 minutes might only work for Carrie Bradshaw. Maybe I just need to write more to get into the flow of things. Maybe I should just drink a tall glass of shut the fuck up.

It's 4:33 in the morning and it has roughly taken me two hours to write what I've said thus far.

I'm going to try and keep up with this though..I'm going to put more of an effort in it. I have been such a deep thinker lately. I've been so in touch with myself and the meaning of things, I want people to know what I think about. It may be as brief as a sentence or two. or as long as a novel. Probably not a novel. I'm mostly worried I may share too much where I subliminally start calling out people or exploiting drama. I'm sure I can handle it. So. That's what I have to say about that. I think I'll head to bed now. Thanks for your time.

xo

1 comment: