Monday, June 25, 2012

oh, how I've missed thee.

Guitar Center Shenanigans

Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket twinkies

My dear friend has spaced out our weekly lunches between months, but Sunday funday, we had a few hours to give and grabbed a bite/ran some errands. Mr.Young has kept the lowest profile possible doing a lot of self-reflection and let me tell you, this man has a beautiful mind (and dare I say physique. someone's hitting the weights). I really can't explain how because I daren't share someone else's business, but If I go into an interview segment on my blog, I'd like to do him first. Talk about the pursuit of happiness, man. I hope to share his story later.

If I've made him sound like he's coming out the closet, not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment