Tuesday, November 15, 2011

quick story

So Marcus and I go to see Marcy Martha May Marlene Saturday night. We're in North Dallas being cool... sitting on a patio near the Mongolian theatre waiting for it to start.. Anyways, we clearly look like we're together, or at least on a date and we totally made a play on it. Really, we're just two friends who haven't hung out in months.

Funny because a beautiful girl might walk by and Marcus would low key check her out.. making me look bad. Then we walk past this incredibly handsome young man (who looks like he's on a double-date himself) and him and I are eye-fucking each other, doing double-takes--meanwhile Marcus' arms around me. Making him look bad. Basically, we looked like swingers. I looked like a skeez; the rules don't apply the same for girls. Anyways, I thought it was funny. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment