Thursday, November 24, 2011

3:21am Y'all won't mind if I babble for a bit

few random thoughts:

I pride myself for the person I am and have become since high school. I feel like I have a lot of things going for me, right now. Could be more, but I'm learning along the way. I feel like I have more things going for me. I do miss being more social though. Went from knowing the vast majority of a 3A school to walking around campus, backpack straps and headphones. One thing I miss about high school the most is that everybody was pretty decent friends with everybody. My college social life is full of associates, easily awkward. There's only about 2 people I can think of that can accept the silence between two friends, as is.

I also realized, all this talk about a boyfriend. Clearly I don't want one when I have 4 polite, handsome young men interested in me and I can't do anything about. It's not so much my fault as it is the guys I dated before setting the bar so high.

I had to work today and this Friday, so I had to stay behind on this family trip to Louisiana. I planned on just bouncing around friends houses for Thanksgiving but I really haven't mapped that out yet. My mom texted me earlier today and the text read I brought a frozen dinner, drinks, hot dogs, p'nut butter & jelly. There's Talapia in the freezer. Yeah, let's hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm not really trippin' if it does. Actually. I think I'm going to look into feeding the homeless tomorrow.


I pulled out a lot of eye lashes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment